Our Trained Showroom consultants are an extension of the contractor's business, understanding the importance of specifications as well as having the ability to ensure the homeowner's project is completed on-time and within budget. Our consultants' goal is to make your customer's dreams a reality.
Recently renovated into Premier Kohler Showrooms, the Louisville and Fishers, IN showrooms feature the latest in kitchen and bath design. Our Evansville and Franklin, IN locations also boast an impressive selection of contemporary and traditional fixtures. The showrooms display a wide array of the latest innovations from the industry's leading manufacturers, including Kohler, Delta, Moen, Brizo, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Altmans, Danze, ShowHouse, Watermark and others.
We want to make ensure that your experience with Plumbers Supply is the best it can be and you are given the time and attention you deserve.
If you just want to browse, come in anytime! If you want to maximize your time in the showroom, consider making an appointment with one of our design consultants to ensure they dedicate their time and attention to your project.
Your consultation will be scheduled for one to three hours and may require additional consultations depending on the size of your project.
Use the Link's below to take a virtual walkthrough.
Bowling Green - (walkthrough coming soon...)
Plumbers Supply Co. - Showroom Page
Tips for maximizing your time in our showrooms:
- Bring your home plans.
- For remodels, measure the bathroom space: note location of windows, measure door opening, determine toilet rough-in dimension (finished wall to bolt cap).
- Note drain location in tub and determine if plumbing for toilet and sink is coming from the wall or floor.
- Determine if there are any special personal needs that must be considered.
- Are there specific designs that appeal to you? (contemporary vs. traditional, ornate or simple)
- Think about color and finish preferences for fixtures and faucets.
- Bring tile samples, color samples, and bathroom ideas that appeal to you from magazines.
Time Frame, budget, and mechanics of ordering:
- Allow plenty of time to order nonstock items.
- Are you working with a contractor? If so, determine ahead of time who will actually be buying the material. Have your contractor's name, phone number, etc. with you, in case he does not have an account with us.
- Give some thought to the budget for your project. If you are working with a builder, our consultant will show you the products your builder has specified and suggest alternatives. If alternatives are chosen, he or she will contact your builder to determine whether additional labor costs will be incurred as a result of your choices.
- Once you and your builder agree on the product list, we'll ask you to come in and formally review your selections. It's important to carefully review your choices, because many manufacturers are very strict about restocking charges on returned products. In fact, unique finishes or colors sometimes cannot be returned. We want to make certain that you're 100% confident in your selections.